thanks to GUEST!!

almost 2 months now.... i always get feedback comments at my Q&A BOX at www.buttonmybuttons.com, from someone who their nick name are ANONYMOUS or GUEST ..... giving me bad reviews, comments saying that they are my customers... and not satisfied with my service.... im sorry if i did wrong ... but at lease leave u link , email or anything for me to get in touch with u back.... to explain what happen ... or may be say sorry if i did wrong. But, usually my customers, will email me or leave their email for me to get back to them... it makes me wondering... are they really my customer?


but, what i notice is.....this kind of comment... the bad one.. they usually has no link back to the person.. it makes me wondering..... are they really my customer or just trying to make me look bad at my blog?.... or what?.... what do u guys want?...... why keep on trying to make me look bad?

You know what.... i have been wanting to write about this .. long time ago....u guys can do what aver u want. I dont Care.. NONE OF YOU OUT THERE CAN MAKE ME STOP DOING WHAT I LOVE... no one OK!!
This is what i do for living..... i love this not bcoz of money.... but ..... my passion in creating new things... and watching other wearing it and loving it , is a satisfaction for me....

its a satisfaction that i can make others look fabulous .... satisfaction by making them look thinner from their actually size by choosing what kind of design or cutting they should wear....satisfaction in helping them with in how to match the cloth they have ....... lots of satisfaction i get and i see in them  ... in helping  others.

all this... u cannot buy .. or lie... this is what makes me do what i do... makes me want to do better and more..... even there is a lot of ups and down for me in business.... i never give up.... Bcoz i believe that nothing come easy in life.... and u have to struggle a bit to get to the place you want....

u guys trying so hard to make me failed and stop what im loin...Not just comments at my blog.... lots of thing goin on.... sabotage my boutique.. my bazaar place... apa lagi?.... apa lagi yang kalian mau... ??

How many times i have to tell u.... im not gonna give up... or stop..... the bad thing u guys did actually make me stronger... stronger than ever...... i manage to do things rite .. bcoz of u guys too ..:)...ENOUGH SAID!!

Thanks Guest... the more bad comments i get...... the better i'll become... 

No comments: